Miso soup is a delicious and satisfying meal that is perfect for any time of year. This recipe combines the savory flavors of miso and soy sauce with the slight spiciness of ginger and garlic, and the crunch of tofu and vegetables. It's a quick and easy dish to prepare, and it's perfect for a light lunch or dinner. Whether you're a fan of tofu or just looking for a tasty and healthy soup recipe, you'll love this miso tofu soup. Enjoy!
Miso Tofu Soup:
2 cups vegetable broth
2 tablespoons white miso paste
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 ounces firm tofu, diced
2 cups bok choy, chopped
1 cup enoki mushrooms
1 green onion, sliced
1. In a small saucepan, bring the vegetable broth to a boil.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the miso paste, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic.
3. Pour the miso mixture into the saucepan with the broth and stir to combine.
4. Add the tofu and bok choy to the soup and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Add the enoki mushrooms and green onion to the soup and simmer for an additional 2 minutes.
6. Serve hot. Enjoy!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device